We have a range of high quality psychometrics that are immediately available using our web based testing platform:
- Habitus – personality at work
- Foresight – business problem solving ability
- Signature – leadership potential
We also create custom psychometrics such as Situational Judgement Tests, Blended Assessments & Role Fit Quizzes.
As we have our psychometric testing platform, we can offer a high degree of flexibility around assessment inputs and reporting outputs.
We have created an wide array of customised assessments for a range of sophisticated clients, including:
- Deep-dive interviews and work samples
- Full-day simulations
- Two-day assessment and development centres with all the trimmings
These assessments have supported decision making for graduate and experienced hires / promotions, in addition to emerging, middle and senior leadership positions.
We can create the full suite of typical exercises, including using professional actors for role plays, training up assessors, run wash-ups / integrations sessions – trust us, we are seasoned veterans in this space!
We provide independent and objective measurement of a leader’s strengths and development needs through:
- 360 degree feedback surveys
- Exploratory psychological interviews
- Targeted simulations
Our clients use the data these approaches produce to support coaching initiatives, leadership / talent development activities or to inform hiring panels prior to final stage interviews.
AI, machine learning, big data, fancy stats – whatever you like to call it, we have fun playing with numbers and ensuring our statistical models link to real world outcomes. Some of our highlights include:
– Analysing 5M emails to create social networks that predict High Potential leaders.
– Identifying one personality trait and two interview questions could predict who would pass a 2-day assessment centre, with about 80% accuracy.
– Matching tens of thousands of school kids to over 900 careers.
– Correctly picking the 2018 & 2019 Melbourne Cup race winners!
Whilst each project is different, we typically follow these stages when working with clients:
We like to start by understanding your business and the problems you want to solve
We identify a range of options and work with you to shape these into something suitable
Design & development
We build the first version of your solution and check that it is behaving itself for a range of users
We link the outputs of what has been created to outcomes that matter in your business