Habitus has been designed to measure personality preferences at work, by looking at five broad areas:
- Social Drive: the motivation we have towards leading, working at pace and with confidence towards our goals.
- Connections: our preference for working with others, supporting and developing them, plus our default level of trust.
- Thinking: our perspective on change, degree of complexity we like dealing with and tendency to pause and reflect on what could be.
- Work Style: how disciplined, organised and dutiful we are in our approach to work.
- Emotions: the intensity and level of expression we have around them, plus the level of concern we have about the future and how we respond to setbacks.
Using modern psychometrics, Habitus measures 19 detailed areas of personality at work, in around 5 minutes.